The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Hell yeah!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was at the dealer asking if my CO Boss was still arriving this Saturday and on my way home I passed the car on the carrier! Boo yeah.. can't freaking wait. Picking it up tomorrow morning!

Congratulations. Hopefully you stopped and snapped a photo while it was on the carrier? ;)

My CO is coming tomorrow also. If it gets here in the morning, They'll detail it & I can get it later in the day...If it arrives later in the day, I'll pick it up Saturday...either way this weekend is going to be very special!....YEEEEE HAAAAAA!!!!!!!

OMG this car is brutal! I love scaring the crap out of my friends on test drives. The car was in "transport" mode until 15 miles after that holy cow! I just wish it was sunny out for a day strait.

TMO Supporting Vendors