The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Helmet Choices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ended up going with the HJC AR-10II:

HJC%20Helmet.jpg

Tried on the Bell M4, but it was too wide for my head. HJC fit my noggin much better plus wasn't as pricey. And yes the visor was an add on...next comes the TDS Boss stripes...

Nice. Don't forget your Ford Racing (Performance) and BMO stickers. ;) Pete makes them.

IMG_1962.jpg

Fiddler49 said:
Ended up going with the HJC AR-10II:

HJC%20Helmet.jpg

Tried on the Bell M4, but it was too wide for my head. HJC fit my noggin much better plus wasn't as pricey. And yes the visor was an add on...next comes the TDS Boss stripes...
Good choice, it got good reviews. And that price [emoji4]

Not available in Europe, unfortunately...

/Swede

As a driver who wears contact lenses, sunglasses or a full-face with the visor down makes life MUCH easier. Another benefit is you can control airflow to your face, depending on vehicle speed, versus an open face. Plus after the whole Dale Sr. incident, I guess I'm a big wuss. I bought 2 Simpson Bandits which were close to expiring. Fully functional, however they wouldn't pass tech in a sanctioned race.

BTW OP, sweet Boss. I sold my Grabber Blue last year and regret it. :`(

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel