The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Help: light won't go off!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Included of pic of where I mean. The light inside the car won't turn off when it's on. Turns off when I turn the car off. And yes I'm not retarded I have hit the buttons that turn them on and off. Are there any other buttons or something that could be causing these to stay on?

B95-DF9E7518D4E0-3396-000001B2CFDEDEBD_zpsd0389d5a.jpg

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Must be the leather scented pine tree air freshener is affecting the electronics... ;D

So when you mean 'switch', have you actually poked each light? They turn on/off individually when you push the light itself with your finger.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Glad it's working. When we picked up our new Odyssey in '03 we went back to the dealer because both power slider doors mysteriously stopped working. Apparently one of our kids had hit the switch on the dash labeled 'Door' and it was in the 'Off' position. Doh! ::)

DD GT3 RD said:
Included of pic of where I mean. The light inside the car won't turn off when it's on. Turns off when I turn the car off. And yes I'm not retarded I have hit the buttons that turn them on and off. Are there any other buttons or something that could be causing these to stay on?

DD GT3 RD said:
Got it. The switch left if steering I had hit but lights were on so didn't do it. Was a combo of both. I'm full retard

So what is it? ???

TMO Supporting Vendors