The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Help me quiet the beast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So built coyote 505 RWHP and she is way, way too loud.
JBA long tubes with off road X (catted version not available) 3 “ 3-chamber 20” long resonators into factory over axle pipes into Ford Racing/ Roush round mufflers.
Still way too loud and considering Vettes, GT500s and other high end cars make tons of power and are still quiet. I want it at quiet as a stock GT or quieter with minimal to no loss in power.
I have a pair of 3” high flow cats on the way what else is there and what about high flow mufflers that are stock like quiet. I would be willing to trade my polished Motorsport for 08 GT 500s or a variable quiet muffler

TMO Supporting Vendors