The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Help with plates!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Help,
I just got my plates for a show and don't really care for them, Didn't think they would put a space in it. They will replace it free of charge. HELP me think of another one. I have 4 character to work with, letters first then numbers or all letters. Thanks!!

20140708_155033_zps18494031.jpg

yah thought about those, PJ 15, B 302, 1969 or the like, Thanks It sure isn't easy trying to figure this one out with only 4 characters to work with

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Fordman

Can you work through your selection on the Sec. of State site?

When I ordered my plates I pulled up the military options, selected Paratrooper (You have to prove it) and plugged in BOSS..... and got it.

Good luck with your search.

I like it. IL has goofy rules on mixing numbers and letters on their vanity/personal plates. But that just makes it all the more challenging to be creative!

TMS I picked these up for $20 they are only good until Sept 6, I basically got them to hang on the wall.
My regular plates I am keeping along with the ones on my 70 Mach 1. you can see why below haha.
IMG_5599_zps44d270bb.png

Ok I think I remeber, you changed the tires from stock and got a great time then had to leave early right?

Good ones , all of them. They said 1970 was open, so i reserved that, since I have a 70 Mach 1 and Parnelli's championship.

TMO Supporting Vendors