The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Help with PN please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can anyone tell me what the part numbers are for the fascia ducts that are used in the brake cooling kit for a 2013 BOSS? I have the PNs for the 2012 ducts, are they the same for the 2013?
Thanks in advance.

Call Ford Racing and ask them, they will have it.

Cruiserfx said:
Can anyone tell me what the part numbers are for the fascia ducts that are used in the brake cooling kit for a 2013 BOSS? I have the PNs for the 2012 ducts, are they the same for the 2013?
Thanks in advance.

Cruiserfx here are the part numbers. This is just the bezel for the 2013 Brake cooling duct kit (M-2004-MBA)and does not include the brake hose mounting bracket. Ford racing is the only source for the bezel/bracket as a combo that I've found in my research.

Boss 302 brake duct right bezel is DR3Z17E810BA (22.94 from Tousley Ford) does not include hose bracket
Boss 302 brake duct left bezel is DR3Z17E811BA (22.68 from Tousley Ford) does not include hose bracket

For the record the 2012 and 2013 Brake duct kits have different part numbers do to the Bezel's being a different design.
2012 kit M-2004-MB
2013 kit M-2004-MBA

There are tip in the how to forum on installing FR brake duct kits. I highly recommend reading it. Hose routing is important to prevent tire rub.

TMO Supporting Vendors