The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Hennessey Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLOABoss

AKA OLOABoss
If you want a boosted car get a GT or GT500 and go from there. The Boss is like my GT3 a high reving NA engine ;D Just say no to Boost. ;)

Peter

OLOABoss said:
If you want a boosted car get a GT or GT500 and go from there. The Boss is like my GT3 a high reving NA engine ;D Just say no to Boost. ;)

Peter
+1 ;D

The beauty of owning a Mustang is the ability to mod it till the cows come home (I'm in the midwest don't you know). If a stock 5.0 is able to handle boost, I would think the heavy duty Boss engine would be especially able to take it. As far as the tranny, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm also a purist - one of the things that sold me on the Boss is that it was naturally aspirated. But, that's just me and some of you like minded folk. There's room in the stable for boosters as well - no limits. If you have the money and inclination, make it fly!

TMO Supporting Vendors