The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

Here, have some racing video since everything has been cancelled

ajaquilante

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Here's Jack Baldwin in his Cayman at Mosport, the had to "adjust" the clown in the Kia

That was a wild race for sure... Clucas was blocking like hell, and got what he deserved. So many of those races that year turned into just waiting for the right time to capitalize on others mistakes.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Reaction score
Here's Jack Baldwin in his Cayman at Mosport, the had to "adjust" the clown in the Kia

That one's actually Barber, not Mosport. 2nd one is Mosport. Excellent racing though, Baldwin is a veteran and races like one.

Wish people wouldn't put music on racing videos, the engines supply all the music needed!!!:);)

blacksheep-1

TMO Addict
Reaction score
That one's actually Barber, not Mosport. 2nd one is Mosport. Excellent racing though, Baldwin is a veteran and races like one.

Wish people wouldn't put music on racing videos, the engines supply all the music needed!!!:);)
you're right about the tracks, I remember after the race Baldwin was so ****d off I thought ne was going to pound Clucas right into the ground.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Reaction score

Great video, but had to mute the thing after a few minutes....... His car really had a well put together engine!! Nice to see a Chariot axle do so well against more modern cars.

Corral Man

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
The video and the data are slightly out of sync, sorry about that. I'm still learning this software. There are only six-decent laps because I cooked the brake pads.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
Sure I will get corrected if I am wrong as I have not been there, but I believe this is Summit Point Raceway ,in Virginia.

ajaquilante

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Some more racing. This was from the 2016 Runoffs between Trent Hindman in the BMW and myself in the Corvette.

Then here are a couple from Summit Point last year while running the Mustang in GT2.
Race 1Part 1
Race 1Part 2

Coz

TMO Addict
Reaction score
The advantage many of us have is just seat time, since the Porsches are quick, but we also know the Stang is no slouch. Now I am obviously second guessing as the GT4 has not been out overly long and if you have some coming into your group now, the likelihood is the cars are fairly new to all those drivers.
Probably the only time in my life that I'll be able to pass a GT4...

NJMP Thunderbolt between Turns 2 and 4. This was my first time with Chin Track Days and therefore I was designated Solo Yellow and ran with the Novices (Green). New driver in the GT4 is the only reason I was able to pass him. Sorry for the audio. There was bad static so I muffled it with a noise filter.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Reaction score
Probably the only time in my life that I'll be able to pass a GT4...

NJMP Thunderbolt between Turns 2 and 4. This was my first time with Chin Track Days and therefore I was designated Solo Yellow and ran with the Novices (Green). New driver in the GT4 is the only reason I was able to pass him. Sorry for the audio. There was bad static so I muffled it with a noise filter.
Be Positve Coz!!! My bet is that you will be able to pass one some time soon!!! Nothing like a new set of Hoosiers ;).

TMO Supporting Vendors