The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Here, have some racing video since everything has been cancelled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Holy Chile Relleno, you must have super smooth tracks down there , as 10 race days ( assuming 5 weekends ) is way more than I ever got on the R7s -----

Looking forward to seeing some videos from you with all your changes and hopefully the Corona Virus continues to have less effect in South America?

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Holy Chile Relleno, you must have super smooth tracks down there , as 10 race days ( assuming 5 weekends ) is way more than I ever got on the R7s -----

Looking forward to seeing some videos from you with all your changes and hopefully the Corona Virus continues to have less effect in South America?

I treat the R7 like my children. Lots of care, Switch sides and rotate them for each event. The tires, not the kids!!

We are on full lockdown and have to apply online for a pass to go to the store or even walk the dogs. Very unreal....... Feels like a crappy Sci-Fi movie with a lousy plot.

Hope everyone stays safe!!

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
getting bored..

Gads.... watched the whole thing (thats a bad sign). Oddly enough last time I was shut in at a mine after a 7m snow fall..... Was working on some thing similer for Avalanche control..... the Safety boss nixed me though.... More to do with the explosives then the contraption.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Typical Japanese fix on a crappy french idea. Pin point accuracy, temp control and jet strength.... Scary stuff. Oh, and they have a hot air butt dryer as well!

Who wants to use the towel thats next to the Bidet???

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Look at my post three minutes prior to yours --- and who says the warped minds on TMO are not in synch? Very good thought, my brother from another mother!!!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors