The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Here, have some racing video since everything has been cancelled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I wish I still had that MG, I built every inch of it, trans, engine rollcage, even machined my own suspension bushings. Hard to believe I actually fit in it

well, in other news, I finally inventoried my truck box

paper towels, toilet paper , small tools, fix a flat, critical lubricants, wheel chocks, a selection of hitches and a vice hitch, straps, bungee cords, tow straps, fire extinguisher, cross wrench, flairs, chains, FN/FAL with mags and ammo, hack saw, pry bars and misc other crap.

z5d4QWml.jpg

bplZgN7l.jpg

Last edited:

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
well, in other news, I finally inventoried my truck box

paper towels, toilet paper , small tools, fix a flat, critical lubricants, wheel chocks, a selection of hitches and a vice hitch, straps, bungee cords, tow straps, fire extinguisher, cross wrench, flairs, chains, FN/FAL with mags and ammo, hack saw, pry bars and misc other crap.

View attachment 14349

View attachment 14350

The things you guys are allowed to carry around!!! An FN in the pickup here, would be a long prison term! I guess thats one solution if you have some faster cars in your class?
Oh well, Your all set for the zombies!!

The things you guys are allowed to carry around!!! An FN in the pickup here, would be a long prison term! I guess thats one solution if you have some faster cars in your class?
Oh well, Your all set for the zombies!!
Where I live it's rural and we have a big coyote problem, they harass livestock, the deer population is diminished, they've gone after domestic animals and they hunt in packs, so they can get nasty, anytime we get a chance to drop in on one we take it.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Oddly enough, now that most of the East side of Santiago is in lock down. We have been having Pumas come down and strolling inbetween the apt buildings. Odd site to see!!

TMO Supporting Vendors