The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Here, have some racing video since everything has been cancelled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
FN-FAL is a good rifle. A bit heavy to carry all day.

In MS where I have been working the past year, everyone carries. If a cop pulls you over and asks if you have a firearm. He is really asking if you are from there. If you answer no sir, he knows you are from out of town or lying.

FN-FAL is a good rifle. A bit heavy to carry all day.

In MS where I have been working the past year, everyone carries. If a cop pulls you over and asks if you have a firearm. He is really asking if you are from there. If you answer no sir, he knows you are from out of town or lying.

Wish that was the same up here in WA. If you own firearms you are the devil up here. I miss AZ.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Left all our guns in Canada when we moved to Chile. Not ready for the zombie Apocalypse now.... Unless the cool battery powered pruner chain saw on a pole counts….

Isnt a FN a little overboard for a Coyote???

Left all our guns in Canada when we moved to Chile. Not ready for the zombie Apocalypse now.... Unless the cool battery powered pruner chain saw on a pole counts….

Isnt a FN a little overboard for a Coyote???

yeah, but it can beat around the truck without getting damaged and the adjustability of the iron sights is a really great feature, it wasn't called the "right arm of the free world" for nothing

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
I got nostalgic about the 7mm mag in storage, never hit anything beyond 400m with it.... So I looked up on Youtube and found this. Some what different skill level needless to say!

AR15 was terribly easy to use though maybe a little small for the what we had in mind.... We had our guns for Big Bear encounters when out prospecting in the Bush of Northern BC. That said a pump action shotgun with slugs or a Marlin .444 where the more popular choice!!

TMSBOSS

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Talk about thread wonder!!
Yes and no. The subject, sort of, was distractions while waiting on the “All Clear” to be called. We may just need a few more subjects, distractions before we all head back on track again.

TMSBOSS

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
The only issue I have with machine guns is the cost to feed. A MG which fires at 750 rpm consumes 12.5 rounds per second. The rounds cost $0.50 per round. This is $6,50 per second. $390.00 per minute to feed a .30 MG.

This sure makes the money we spend on our track time seem minor. Lol

The only issue I have with machine guns is the cost to feed. A MG which fires at 750 rpm consumes 12.5 rounds per second. The rounds cost $0.50 per round. This is $6,50 per second. $390.00 per minute to feed a .30 MG.

This sure makes the money we spend on our track time seem minor. Lol

that guy that owns that minigun also has an armored personnel carrier and truck to haul it, and a "little bird" helo, his gun shop is right out of a 007 movie, it's basically a poured concrete vault with a safe type door. I still don't know how he affords that much ammo, except he catches all his brass and he must have an automatic reloading machine. I can't see hand loading all that ammo!!

TMO Supporting Vendors