The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

here she is folks!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laguna seca number 210 at your service.
arrived this AM and pulled from the trailer.

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/gremlinsteve/?action=view&current=IMG_0630.jpg

Congratulations!

IMG_0628.jpg

here is one they sent me of her getting the track key installed. the plates are removed from side pipes and the splitter being installed. saves me from having to ship it. its that big box in front of the car...

IMG_0635.jpg

You need [ img][ /img] around the link (no spaces).

yes. it came with the kits you speak of. also the trans cooler.

they where shipped one month before the car arrived. the splitter was in a large box. you can see that box in the one pic.
you should contact your dealer asap

Congrats on your new ride Gremlinsteve! I bet your heart was thumpin watching your Boss come off the truck. And it thumped a little harder when you opened it up for the first time taking your Boss home....good for you!

man...i have to be honest and say i have yet to see her in person. the car showed up at the dealer today and those where pics that my guys took for me.
ill have to fly into nashville and pick it up because im 1000 miles away.

im excited and was not thinking it would arrive today. i was expecting her to arrive after the fourth to be honest.

but now i have my plane ticket in hand. ill be in nashville on friday...if any one wants to meet up im down with that

TMO Supporting Vendors