The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Here's the list of my recent mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
-STEEDA BILLET LOWER TRAILING ARM STREET/RACE
-STEEDA ADJ. PANHARD BAR
-STEEDA ADJ. UPPER STRUT MOUNT KIT
-STEEDA LOWER TRAILING ARM RELOCATION BRACKET
-STEEDA HEAVY DUTY UPPER CHASSIS MOUNT (ADJ CAMBER PLATE)
-STEEDA BUMPSTEER KIT
-STEEDA 5.0 LOGO BILLET OIL SEPARATOR
-STEEDA CAMBER ADJUSTMENT BOLTS
-STEEDA COMPETITION UPPER 3RD LINK W/ROD END
-EIBACH SPORTLINE SPRINGS
-ENKEI PF01'S, 18X9.5 AND 18X10.5
-TOYO R888'S, 295 REAR AND 275 FRONT

Let me know what you guys think. I did some research on what to get thanks to the forums and I think I should have a pretty good set up. The car is in Germany and I love to take it on the Nurburgring. The stock suspension was good but there was so much brake dive and body role. The nurburgring is a track that really puts your suspension to the test with all of the altitude changes and over a hundred corners. I love it though and I'm hooked. I'll post some pics of the wheels when I get a chance but I won't have any pics of the car till September. I'm stuck in Afghanistan for now until then. Can't wait to get back and get the car on the track before the winter. Also, I have a little over $4000 in mods including everything I listed.

You are way ahead on the mods then me! Only a MGW shifter, just wanted to say Thank-you for your service, stay safe and have a good Memorial Day! Freedom is not free, the cost is sacrifice, one for another!

KYBOSSLS said:
just wanted to say Thank-you for your service, stay safe and have a good Memorial Day! Freedom is not free, the cost is sacrifice, one for another!
Amen to that!

Have a great time on the Ring when you make it back.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
+1 on your service! I assisted with our clubs wounded warriors project at Limerock Park earlier this month. Through the Wounded Warriors organization we invited 15 disabled vets and their families to a day at the track for some laps driven by instructors, a nice lunch and some great conversations with the guys and gals who attended. Its a great organization that helps physically and mentally disbaled vets in their lives post service.

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel