The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Hi my name is Mike and I have a problem! GT350R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like it!

Not bad! We will have to meet up somewhere when we both get our cars [emoji106]

Addition: sign up for myplates updates and they will let you know next time they have the 7 letter plates available. Then maybe you can do the full word.

You could also try these...though I think your original plate idea is better.

69666cac6e5e1cbc7a890b41e10170bd.jpg
d408eca7f112780a4a98f98f21f4e8e4.jpg

FYI, if previous years dictate anything, they will probably open up the 7 letters in July. I think that's perfect timing :-D

Backorder said:
You could also try these...though I think your original plate idea is better.

69666cac6e5e1cbc7a890b41e10170bd.jpg
d408eca7f112780a4a98f98f21f4e8e4.jpg

FYI, if previous years dictate anything, they will probably open up the 7 letters in July. I think that's perfect timing :-D

Yep, I will be watching and waiting for 7 letters and purchase if available. If so I'm only out 150 for the 6 letters and have a cool set of wall hangers for the man cave.

LindsayEOD said:
Have you found a dealer yet? I dig that plate btw.

Yes I do business with a Ford dealer and have a connection to secure an allocation unless the system is completely different than the Boss. So I am patiently waiting on Ford to announce pricing; not that it really matters as I'm going to pull the trigger unless it north of $75k MSRP.

Polaristxguy said:
Yep, I will be watching and waiting for 7 letters and purchase if available. If so I'm only out 150 for the 6 letters and have a cool set of wall hangers for the man cave.

Until recently I didn't know you could get the custom plates without having a car...I might have to do this too...

Backorder said:
Until recently I didn't know you could get the custom plates without having a car...I might have to do this too...

You can't pick the plates up from the DMV unless you have a vehicle to assign them to and we have 6 cars. So the wife will be rocking VOODO R for a while. After that she will be rolling LS 302 (I paid up front for 10 years) if I don't keep it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel