The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Hit and run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Some of the guys in my club think I'm crazy to track my Boss. I love it and if you own a Boss you're crazy if you don't at least try it on the track. Anyway I'm not to keen on the car show thing. All that spit shinning ( did enough of that in the Army) and polishing of tie rods and all. Shows are okay to hang out and tell stories. All that time on the track and no scratches or anything. So I go to a local show at the drag strip. Get to watch the races. Some guy doesn't watch his umbrella and the wind takes it and it hits the door of the Boss. Nice scratch. I wasn't there at the car but some of the people came and got me and told me after that happened, he jumped into his Nova and took off. What a man!!! So go to the track and no damage. Then go to a car show to get scratched.

What a freakin vagina :mad: I'm sure you'll find him. Sorry to hear about that dude. I would love to track my car but I'm pretty sure there is only a drag strip in my state so i go to show it off at the local shows and play the 50/50s ROFL

By the way - what is DB ?

Bay Area
What a douche canoe. Sorry to hear about that. Well I guess youre better off on the track. I hope you find that guy and confront him about being a spineless b-word.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
LP Heaven said:
What a freakin vagina :mad: I'm sure you'll find him. Sorry to hear about that dude. I would love to track my car but I'm pretty sure there is only a drag strip in my state so i go to show it off at the local shows and play the 50/50s ROFL

By the way - what is DB ?

douche bag
noun
1. a small syringe having detachable nozzles for fluid injections, used chiefly for vaginal lavage and for enemas.
2. a contemptible or despicable person.
:D

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
WTF is wrong with people. It was an accident. Mr. DB POS Nova should just own up to it. What the hell is wrong with people today.

And by the way, DB is a great acronym. Other than Douche Bag, there are several other things it can mean like Dirt Bag/Dumb biznitch/Dirty Bastard/Dick Breath and so on and so forth. None I can think are good.

unrealford said:
douche bag
noun
1. a small syringe having detachable nozzles for fluid injections, used chiefly for vaginal lavage and for enemas.

+20

unrealford said:
douche bag
noun

HAHAHAHA Awesome !

ouch, sorry to hear about your LS...I didn't like those at first until I saw one at MMS during Track Attack. Awesome. Hope you get her fixed SOON! And back out on the track...

I drive an F250 as a daily, I think I'll run over some Novas next week...

byronj said:
What a douche canoe. Sorry to hear about that. Well I guess youre better off on the track. I hope you find that guy and confront him about being a spineless b-word.
...douche canoe...that's a keeper.

TMO Supporting Vendors