The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

HOD Asphalt Friday @ Sonoma Raceway 11/29

byronj

TMO Addict
Bay Area
If anyone is going to this event I have a BNIB pair of HAWK slotted rotors for Boss 302 or Brembo brake S197's for free. Im done looking at them. Let me know in a PM if youre going to be at this event and Ill bring them. 1st come 1st serve.

Last edited:

byronj

TMO Addict
Bay Area
I would, but I’m going out of town with my wife for thanksgiving

Since you wont be there and I know the Hawk rotors I have fit you car do you want them? I'll stash them until we are at the track together. I really ant these gone and id rather give them to a TMO'er than sell them to a fan boy for 50 bucks.

Dimo

TMO Intermediate
Since you wont be there and I know the Hawk rotors I have fit you car do you want them? I'll stash them until we are at the track together. I really ant these gone and id rather give them to a TMO'er than sell them to a fan boy for 50 bucks.
Thanks man, I appreciate it! But I have Girodisc 2-piece rotors on my car, so I just swap out the outer ring on my rotors. I’m surprised you haven’t been able to sell those. There’s a few Mustang guys on base, I could see if they wanted to buy them

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel