The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HOD FL Will Be Doing Time Trials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is good news for the FL guys. As anyone here knows Henry puts on great track days down here, the only real problem is the lack of Sebring dates. However he is always looking for ways to improve and sent out a survey a few weeks ago. Got this email today.

Drivers:

We had a phenomenal response to our news about TIMING from many drivers, and 99% where positive. We want to thank all the Florida Region Drivers for giving us the information that has led us to this special announcement.

Florida Region HOD will begin timing in May starting with our Homestead event May 26th. We are still finalizing the group and its new designated name.

Orders are being taken now for those of you who wish to buy a transponder, and are able to offer a 10% discount from the current price of $448. We are not in the business of selling transponders, this is just a one time offer that will coincide with our purchase of the timing system and our rental transponders. If you wish to take advantage of the savings, please email me and we will purchase your transponder at the discounted price of $403.20 You do not have to buy it from us, you can get it anywhere you like.

We are very excited to announce the start of timing, and how this will take HOD into the future. We will be looking into having times posted LIVE on iPhone app called Race Monitor. It is a $5 app for your iPhone where you can view anyones time live.

Sincerely,

Henry Gilbert

Hmmm I wonder if they will be offering timing in other regions.

I am not sure. While they try to keep some things even across the country each region is run independently. I think if this works out well you may see the others follow. You guys can always send a few emails to help push it if it is something you are interested in.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel