The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Hoosier R6's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOW!!! I tried them for the 1st time this weekend. The car did things I didn't think it could do.

I was a little nervous in the 1st session....Then I let my instructor drive it and show me what the tire could do.

I start running a best of 2:53 at Sebring and my last session ran 4 2:37's and 2:36 and a 2:35....Very consistent and a very good instructor. Just for reference Yelllowboss (Scott) ran a 2:30....So to say the least I tickled.

isrboss

Nice driving Tony, I wish I could of hung for another day, but just couldn't. I might give race tires a try next year.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Yes, they are very grippy...but they are like crack. You're going to want to spend all your money on them soon. Make sure you flip them inside out if they last you a weekend, that will give you the best shot at getting another weekend out of em.

TMO Supporting Vendors