The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HOPING ALL GOES WELL IN FLORIDA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Hope the storm fades away but not likely now. Took a look on google earth to see where all my car parts are waiting for shipment in Dorel..... Its only 6ft above see level..... and the storm surge is 18ft!! Hope everybody gets out to higher ground ASAP! Really not something to mess with, keep safe and forget about material things!

Yes I hope everyone is able to get to a safe area including our friends in Puerto Rico and other affected areas.

WESH in FLA is our source for information. Based in Central FLA. Not a hype Weather Team. https://www.facebook.com/MeteorologistEricBurris/

Eric does daily FB live talks.

Wesh is the only game in town..where are you?, I'm in Bushnell

When I worked for SPFD, one year I boarded up my windows in June, and just left them until November, there were so many hurricanes it didn't pay to remove the plywood. I always wondered when I went to work if I had a house to come home to.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Just doubled up my insurance..... if you see boxes of forgestar wheels floating by.... you know whose they are/were!!! I am rethinking my previous dream of retiring in the Caribbean............ But I feel positive and the beast might actually head up the coast instead and weaken. Certainly hope so, too many people are in dangers way.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Tough times in Texas, Florida, the US Virgin Islands and the Leeward Islands. A lot of us are blessed to not be in such horrible conditions, so hope many do what they can to help those that are under overwhelmingly dreadful conditions? Born in Florida so Irma is impactful, but we can't forget all those in Texas and elsewhere. Those of you on the Forum in all these areas, keep posting, checking in, and letting us know you are okay. Have already had two customers call me who lost their beautiful machines, and imagine more will call, but the great news for me is they were safe!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel