The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Hot Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's the 2012 Black LS from Hot Wheels

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250940529403#ht_500wt_1413

Nice. How about a 302R?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190606827759?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks for your links! :D Great piece of work Ford! In the past few years, American car manufacturers have seen a rebirth of sorts for some of their vintage vehicles, resuscitating classic cars with new features. They've also began an arms race for horsepower, packing the modern street rods with dizzying amounts of power. Chevrolet is launching a 580-horsepower Camaro, and Ford recently disclosed some information on the 2013 Shelby GT Mustang. The brand new Shelby GT will produce 650 horsepower and top 200 miles per hour. I've read the article here: Horsepower arms race is on with 2013 Ford Shelby GT Mustang

beajacks said:
Thanks for your links! :D Great piece of work Ford! In the past few years, American car manufacturers have seen a rebirth of sorts for some of their vintage vehicles, resuscitating classic cars with new features. They've also began an arms race for horsepower, packing the modern street rods with dizzying amounts of power. Chevrolet is launching a 580-horsepower Camaro, and Ford recently disclosed some information on the 2013 Shelby GT Mustang. The brand new Shelby GT will produce 650 horsepower and top 200 miles per hour. I've read the article here: Horsepower arms race is on with 2013 Ford Shelby GT Mustang
Welcome to BMO. The current HP wars are crazy and fun. I'm amazed how quickly I've gotten used to 444 HP. ;)

Umm, I think that's a spammer. While the post does mention the 2013 Boss 302, I did get that same exact post in my Forza 4 Boss 302 thread, which has since been updated with even more pics of my creations.

Just letting you know, lol. About the spam, that is.

MLM

Mike
focusfan said:
Umm, I think that's a spammer. While the post does mention the 2013 Boss 302, I did get that same exact post in my Forza 4 Boss 302 thread, which has since been updated with even more pics of my creations.

Just letting you know, lol. About the spam, that is.

Yep. Spam. They're getting quite clever at it.

Maui
cool ideal for christmas gifts. I can get these for my friend's kids and nephews. Maybe they'll want the real thing in a few years. hehe.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel