The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

How do you turn off MyKey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrolling through the left side computer info and somehow activated MyKey and now the car has a top speed of 80 mph and I don't know what other limitations. Bought the car used and have no information on MyKey in the paperwork from June. Any ideas on how to de-activate it before I get in a serious wreck trying to pass someone?

DEye

You can't get there from here...
Ha, I did the same thing, thinking it was just going to save the few options to the key.

Then I found out the RED key is an admin key you can use to Delete the programed MyKey's

The bonus is that the Red key now starts the car ;D
Sure it's just a key but at least now I have a spare!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel