The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HOW MANY COOL LADY BOSS OWNERS?

Just wondered how many ladies bought the Boss.

• FEMALE

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • MALE

Votes: 41 87.2%
  • OTHER

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Oh, you know him. So you know he's the one on the right. He must be partying out of state late at night with his brother. I suspected when I saw the gas gauge 1/2 tank low... ;D

Ollie_Enzo.jpg

You guys are to funny, AS FAR AS the two neturals no comment.
I know my wife says she owns MY BOSS, and in a way she kinda does, she has driven it twice, and that is it. If you saw her car you would understand, I do not think she has cleaned it out in two years. LOL.
HOPE SHE DOES NOT READ THIS POST/POLL.

My GF wanted me to get the Challenger SRT or Camaro. She is a Ford hater. She thinks I'm going to let her drive the Boss.

idgaf.png

I'm here! ;D Haven't posted since the week my Boss was being delivered last September. Horrible, horrible forum patron, I know. I haven't even registered the beast here yet. And I haven't posted on TMS but once or twice. Life has got in the way of my playtime on the web. Pathetic when it comes to posting.

Wow, I didn't think the firewalls here at work would allow me to login. WOO!

I'll have to write a novel (if anyone cares to read it) and post the few pics I do have from the last 5 months with it. I had beast-mode/Trackey installed last November 10th. Going to TrackAttack on 8/13 for 2 days. Planning on checking out Speedweek too.

So that's 4 or 5 of us between here and TMS yes?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel