The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

How much time have you spent on BMO ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
5 days, 23 hours and 28 minutes

every morning before the work starts, several times during the day and on the evening before i go to bed

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
Total Time Spent Online:6 days, 1 hours and 38 minutes.
Total Posts:271 posts
Total Topics Started:25 topics
Number of Polls Created:0 polls
Number of Votes Cast:1 votes

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Total Time Spent Online: 25 days, 5 hours and 58 minutes.
Actually, it's a lot more than that. I read sometimes without being logged in...

I post most often in the late evening.

A. 7 days 8 hours

B. usually between 10am and 11pm, mostly at work since no one else I work with is interested in cars

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
I just noticed it was one year ago today I joined BMO just 3 days after buying the Boss

Rick I will take cash in lieu of an anniversary gift ;D

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
OK, I'm up to 3 days 13 hours and 47 minutes. Its after dinner and the work day is done. I'm on line, I find BMO a nice distraction from the daily grind. Looking at the accufab TB thread. This is the down side of the site ;). Now I need a Airaid cai and a accufab TB. Added to the ever growing list.

Domestic Product said:
OK, I'm up to 3 days 13 hours and 47 minutes. Its after dinner and the work day is done. I'm on line, I find BMO a nice distraction from the daily grind. Looking at the accufab TB thread. This is the down side of the site ;). Now I need a Airaid cai and a accufab TB. Added to the ever growing list.
Key word there, eh? Next thread should be how much money we spend on "needs" after visiting BMO!

TMO Supporting Vendors