The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

How much weight have you lost?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daegoba, there is an Optima Drive AutoX event at zMAX this weekend. I'll be running down there with some CAM buddies. Come out and meet some fellow Mustangers. It's a two day event with about 10 runs per day. Plenty of time to pick peoples brains, ride along, and plan your build.

Man, I’m only 20 min from there. I checked out the SCCA event a couple weeks ago for just that (picking brains and trying not to sound like an idiot haha), and it was awesome.

I’ve got people in town this weekend or I’d be there. If I can get them to join me I might just look you up. I’ll reply to this thread if I can make it happen.

Thanks for the invite and encouragement!!

TMO Supporting Vendors