The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

How much would you pay for a fancy steering wheel?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/11/08/bmw-1700-steering-wheel/?intcmp=trending :eek:

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Small readout on a moving part.how useful is that exceit maybe on a highway? I don't see the benefit of that being on the steering wheel

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
One piece of useful tech would be a customizable HUD for the windshield, but other than that I can't really think of anything else I'd need right from the factory since the '13 came with Sync and HIDs...

Strictly a novelty item for BMW owners (or their loved ones) who have cash to burn. Obviously they're not marketing to the typical driver.

I don't know what you are talking about, between this and a digital shift knob that says what gear you are in that would be some sweet gear.

BMW already had a steering wheel that had rev/shift lights on it, which i thought was pretty cool.

This is just overkill, but the technology could bring something useful one day.

EDIT: apparently this has the shift indicators as well.

TMO Supporting Vendors