The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

How *not* to drive your 2013 Grabber Blue Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can understand why guys want to track their car but it's guys like that who think they are Parnelli that would keep me away. One idiot overdriving a corner which takes you out too and there goes your 50K toy.

looks to be a drifting event and a purpose built drift car. also don't think it's a boss has 2012 taillights and old(er) front.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
This might be one of those hybrid 302R cars that had the '12 front end but the rest was a '13? The rocker moldings are body colored but the tail lights are also '12s, but with '13 reflective stripes. Either way, drifting FAIL. :eek:

Wow he is lucky he hit the tires and not the wall. I don't think it's a true Boss since there are too many things that don't make sense. No splitter ,rear spoiler, quad exaust. At least he had roll bars.

Regardless of the authenticity of his "Boss", this video is a worthwhile reminder that if one uses one's daily driver as a track toy (as I do) that driving at 5,6,7,8,or 9/10ths is better than driving at 11/10ths...

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
This is a real race car with a real race driver. It's not an amateur at a DE event. They HAVE to drive 10/10's. As we know, stuff happens when you race for $$$$.

TMO Supporting Vendors