The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

How *not* to drive your Cobra Jet at the drags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/2013-mustang-cobra-jet-dragster-takes-air-falls-153426236.html :'(

They were savaging this guy on the drag racing forum right after it happened, my gf is on all of them and told me about it.

I know next to nothing about drag racing, but wasn't his reaction time horrible too? As was the other guy. Or is the tree we can see timed different from the one they see? It doesn't say who was driving, but between the wheel work with the tires off the ground and the rt it doesn't seem like the driver was qualified to handle that type of car.

That was an impressive wheelie, not so impressive landing.

cobrajet.jpg

He shouldn't have been showboating by turning the wheel like he did, he could have screwed up that other guys car too but he lucked out. Santa's going to be p*******, that car was supposed to come to my house.

TMO Supporting Vendors