The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

How to put this back on...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice work. Now to find the right resin or paint for an FDM model.

If anyone is interested you can get an actual miodel, but you have to paint it.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LNDYXY

rpm3dinc said:
Its not a REAL Model... its a 3D Graphic Model... Yes, I can re-render in any color I want...
Can I get a render of grabber blue please. This is pretty cool. Could u change the plate to 1BAD302?

Let me play with some things and see what I can come up with... (Note, that This is currently only setup for 2013 Regular BOSS 302 and rims/tires... and only for the 2013's... We can't do the 2012 this way as we didn't build the 2012 model and can't really "Modify" it like this... Sorry 2012 guys...

So that kinda limits us to what we can do unfortunately...

BLAZN BOSS

rpm3dinc said:
Let me play with some things and see what I can come up with... (Note, that This is currently only setup for 2013 Regular BOSS 302 and rims/tires... and only for the 2013's... We can't do the 2012 this way as we didn't build the 2012 model and can't really "Modify" it like this... Sorry 2012 guys...

So that kinda limits us to what we can do unfortunately...
When you say "we didn't build the 2012 model"..............who is "we".

TMO Supporting Vendors