The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

How to remove faux grille air inlet covers on 2013 B2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok,Before I break something,can someone tell me how to remove the 2 grille air inlet covers on my 2013 Boss.I want to remove them,but just don't want to yank or pry on them.Any help would be great.
Thanks

DEye

You can't get there from here...
Huh ! So the fog/driving light blanks DO come out on the 2013 but not on the 2012. !

I must have misread a post somewhere that said the 12's came out with a couple of screws?

Don

fbbob96

2013 SBY #0750
Be careful when you do pop them out. They can get scratched very easily. I remove mine from spring through the fall and hope to get a little bit more air circulating,especially here in this humid soaked area of South Carolina

TMO Supporting Vendors