The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HPDE Tech Inspection Near Williamsburg/Virginia Beach

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Virginia
Is there a local FB page or schedule of different events in the area? I'm in Williamsburg. :)

I believe Tidewater Sports Car Club is the only one that is track oriented. Dominion Raceway is a couple hours up the road from you just off I95. I plan on making a trip to Dominion sometime this season.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Virginia
Update: I found a great place to get your car tech inspection done in our area. Custom Car Care in Yorktown Va. The owner in a track guy, Brady Wooddel and takes car of anything from oil changes to extensive car modifications.

Here is the website: www.customcarcareva.com

when you guys say "tech inspection" what exactly does that mean?, is it a NASA or SCCA tech? because Phoenix in Phoenixville, Pa does those as well.

Wolvee

Full Time Nerd
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Historic Triangle
A NCCAR HPDE is the next event so I think it's prep for that. I just follow them on FB so I don't know much. I've never been down there.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel