The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HR262 made its way home!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

***Update***
I picked the car up 12-21-16 and between work, some time away from work and chasing a now-walking 10 month old, updates have been few and far between. The weather has been less than cooperative and it took a couple weeks to pass before I could get the car out in the sun and give it a once over. I found a couple "opportunities for refinement" in the PPF and when I spoke with the team at Gold Wurks, they had just left town for a 2 week vacation. That brings me to yesterday. Took the car into Pinnacle to have these minor blems corrected and finally have the stripes covered. As many of you know, the stripes change width between the hood, nose, bumper and lower bumper so plotter cutting a single strip of Xpel Stealth (matte finish) isn't feasible. So I left the car to be completed and will pick it up in a week when I return from Orlando. I'll post another update once I nab the car on or around 2-3-17.
Obligatory in-progress pics of stripping and reapplying a new sheet of Xpel Ultra.
c8de141efe182d55121d5e9450419e20.jpg

And don't even get me started on the brake dust buildup on the wheels.. What a PITA

TMO Supporting Vendors