The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Humorous comparison

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Before i bought my Boss i test drove a R/T. I will admit they look great. The first new car i bought was a 1971 R/T with a 340. Loved that car! Hemi Orange with white interior. Perfomance and handling the Boss wins hands down.

CrashTex

Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow
I've gotta say.... By those criteria, both the Boss and the Challenger would positively get their asses kicked by the Dodge Grand Caravan. Now THERE is some trunk space-- and talk about number of cup holders!!! Not even close. And no nav in the Boss? Heck, we don't even have drop down screens for rear seat entertainment systems!

Wow how could we have all been so blind??!!

I would argue that the Caravan doesn't have a trunk as it is not a separate compartment. If we allow minvans, we may as well include pickups beds as trunks.

CrashTex

Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow
CaliMR said:
I would argue that the Caravan doesn't have a trunk as it is not a separate compartment. If we allow minvans, we may as well include pickups beds as trunks.

You're so right!! Given that, my money is on the Winnebago...

ufnavy06 said:
"If you want to keep the kids occupied with an entertainment system, it comes standard in the Challenger SRT8; no amount of money can buy it on the Mustang Boss 302" - Thought it was a funny way to say this.

"What do you mean I can't get an entertainment system in my Boss? Do you know my net worth?!"

-Said no one. Ever.

TMO Supporting Vendors