The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

i-1 Procharger in the BADBOSS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope to be done today and tuned up next week on the 4th programmable tune. I have 3 tunes to play with out of the box.

i-1 stage II w/LCD in satin black , Roush BAP, bigred bov, 56lb injectors, race intercooler and some other goodies - going to run @ 7.5 initially then move up to 10 and see what we can do after a few supports.

More pics to come and soon a dyno pull

048_zps39dc3279.jpg

049_zps8b95f2fe.jpg

053_zps7b88577c.jpg

054_zpsd65c19ab.jpg

055_zps6869ab52.jpg

056_zps3ee7edb3.jpg

seca954 said:
Save yourself the trouble and just bolt on the 10 pound pulley. Please post your 1/4 mile mph results.

Hi Seca - I asked a PC tech and also called PC and asked about this to see how its possible since the hybrid drive belt is unigue to the system.
Originally Posted by ProChargerTECH View Post
There are no "pullies" for the i-1.... It comes factory set for 8.5psi, and has three boost curves.
The customer can create their own boost curve as well. And very soon, the tuner system software will be released, that allow full custom boost levels.

When i called PC I can get the software now as they are releasing it on a one by one basis to those who own the system. :)

Maui
LP Heaven said:
Hi Seca - I asked a PC tech and also called PC and asked about this to see how its possible since the hybrid drive belt is unigue to the system.
Originally Posted by ProChargerTECH View Post
There are no "pullies" for the i-1.... It comes factory set for 8.5psi, and has three boost curves.
The customer can create their own boost curve as well. And very soon, the tuner system software will be released, that allow full custom boost levels.

When i called PC I can get the software now as they are releasing it on a one by one basis to those who own the system. :)

I read about the adjustability. that would be cool. You can pick between 3 different boost tunes then? Maybe a more conservative one for daily driving... Ever since I got my VMP S/C (10 lbs boost), my gas mileage plummeted, lol...

808 - yea man you can run 1 pound for cruising and hit the touchscreen while driving for 7.5 - 10 pounds of instant boost, gradual or custom :)
It'll be alot of fun once it gets up and running this weekend. Most likely Sunday because its going to rain Saturday...figures.

"Easily Controlled from your Pony's Cockpit
Boost levels are controlled via a cockpit-mounted switch or through a full color touch screen display that can display up to four different parameters of your choosing. Either switch can change boost levels on they fly while driving. The lowest setting is a "Touring" mode that gives your Mustang 1psi of boost pressure and is perfect when you loan out your Mustang or when you take your Pony on a long road trip and you need to save gas. The system's "Sport" mode gives you full boost pressure in a gradual curve and is great for street and highway driving where some extra power can come in handy for passing and overtaking. The most powerful setting is the "Competition" mode that produces 7.5psi of boost pressure right off the line and gives your Mustang up to 200 or more horsepower over stock for your trips to the track. The upgraded touch screen display even has a "custom" mode that allows you to build and save your own boost files for more extreme applications. To keep the valet from changing its settings, the color screen's display can be locked with a password."

Was going to but at the last minute while she was on the lift, decided to do all 4 corners rotors,pads a driveshaft and a spec torque inspection - my mechanic insisted - hes mad OCD. Then it was time for me to drive home in my beater to catch the Walking Dead. Tomorrow is the big day ! yea im freaking the hell out too hahaha

big red one said:
That supercharger seems to make one heck of a racket on tickover

You would be suprised to hear the difference with those big foam pads removed but yea it it loud hehe. I'm told after the 500mile break in period and oil change shell quiet down some. I did not opt for the hellical gears. With the hood shut all you hear really is the light whine outside. In the cabin all you hear is the exhaust ;)

Couple of upgrades today - axle exchange driveshaft and a modded whiteline bushing insert. Next week JDM dyno tune and custom made breathers by Jim D'Amore

I'm looking forward to seeing your results and performance.

I was at Texas Motorplex in Ennis last Saturday. I saw a 2013 Boss with a D1 Procharger and Auto trans run 9.4/145 mph. It was awesome.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel