The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I am no longer a novelty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was out and about today after returning from Victoria and I stopped at the lake to eat my lunch. I looked up and into the parking lot comes a bright shiny yellow 2013 boss. The owner hops out and introduces himself, we chatted for a bit. Talked boss's, cars in general, while this is happening in comes a a guy in a very clean 2000's vette, he jumps out and joins the conversation. So we had a little mini car show in the parking lot at the lake.

The yellow boss owner is a member here, Bomberbailey, it was very nice to meet and chat with someone with a Boss that lives close to me. He told me his Boss purchase story, I won't repeat it, that's his to tell if he chooses to but it was very cool to meet him.

wi1m.jpg

and

ee94.jpg

bad cell phone pics but there we are.

He of course had just washed his, mine was covered in bug guts and water spots from my trip so I was a little disappointed, it wasn't the best showing of my car.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel