The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I Could Use A Favor...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
I apologize in advance if this is inappropriate, please feel free to remove if so. I am currently in the process of transitioning out of the military and reaching out to my various networks for employment opportunities in upstate South Carolina (Greenville-Anderson-Spartanburg area). This community is actually one of my largest networks. My technical background is security, law enforcement, and emergency management, but my primary responsibility as an officer is personnel & project management. I've got a crazy dream to work in the automotive industry, but I don't want to limit my opportunities to my technical background, so if you or anyone you know have leads I'd really appreciate any assistance this awesome community can provide.

do you have any classes or schooling that will transfer over to Firefighter minimum standards, or emt/paramedic?
Anything that will transfer to the department of forestry, like smoke jumping?
Would anything transfer to law enforcement such as Fish and Game (or as we call them in Florida, "Grouper Troopers") which is actually, and awesomely cool job. I got to interact with a bunch of those guys during my career/

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Unfortunately not. Basic first aid certifications for law enforcement but that's it. I just finished a follow-on interview with a company in the area though and now they want to fly me out, so things seem to be moving forward. I won't celebrate until it's all confirmed though.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel