The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I guess my track day tomorrow is NOT happening :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloud9 said:
Canada corner is one of my favorite turns, but I don't live THERE! (no offense to our Canuck friends ::))

None taken, it was sunny and 65 today. None of that white death you have. My igloo is melting. :)

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
cloud9 said:
Appreciate the offer on the chicken coop but what year GT500 grille is it? I know I need a new one, just wasn't sure if I should get the billet or something else.
The photo was of his red 2012 boss with what looked like the newer 2013 GT500 open fish mouth grill. I'll scan it and send it to you tomorrow. Figured you and Justin were tight so you would have the info. The article said Classic Designs....didn't see it on their site.

JScheier said:
The photo was of his red 2012 boss with what looked like the newer 2013 GT500 open fish mouth grill. I'll scan it and send it to you tomorrow. Figured you and Justin were tight so you would have the info. The article said Classic Designs....didn't see it on their site.
Cool thanks. I'll shoot it over to him once I get it from you and find out where to get it. I'm just trying to figure out how you make it fit since the '13 front is so different.

drano38

Wayne
Gary,
I guess we need to load our trucks and trailers up with barrels of woop ass, and go take care of some fair weather Boss owners. ;)
Since you live "down south", you got all the ice. We just got snow up here, so trees are fine. Wow, what a mess.
This is what greeted me yesterday when I opened the garage door. Boss is in the bay to the right (not going anywhere anytime soon!). I broke the drive chain on the snow blower.
img20130411151705279.jpg

drano38

Wayne
Yep, this sux.
Every time the wife complains about snow, I immediately remind her we were in San Antonio TX, but it was HER idea to move up here. She doesn't have much more to say . . .
Hope your home and office are OK.

drano38 said:
Gary,
I guess we need to load our trucks and trailers up with barrels of woop ass, and go take care of some fair weather Boss owners. ;)
Since you live "down south", you got all the ice. We just got snow up here, so trees are fine. Wow, what a mess.
This is what greeted me yesterday when I opened the garage door. Boss is in the bay to the right (not going anywhere anytime soon!). I broke the drive chain on the snow blower.
img20130411151705279.jpg
All I got is:

475px-The_Scream.jpg

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Wow, some of you guys are getting a lot of snow. Here in Buffalo, we have some slushy wet cold windy weather.

drano38

Wayne
wwilde001 said:
If I am thinking about moving to a new location and they tell me that I need a snow blower, I'm thinking I might cross that one off the list. :)

Good plan!

Someday, I need to tell the wife we'll put the snow blower in the truck, start driving south, and when someone asks what the heck that thing is, we know we're far enough south. :D

Just spent 8 hours cutting up fallen trees and hauling branches to the dump. I'll be taking next Friday off and blowing off some steam at the track........even if it means driving to Texas!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel