The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I have photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Flintstone here, want to show off some photos, I have them in my photo bucket acc. How do I get them to transfer over to this site? This will be my 1st winter mod. :)

When you go to the picture's page, there are links on the right side. The one that looks like http://###.photobucket.com/blahblahblah[/ img] is the one you want, just copy it and paste it here. If you click on it, it should auto-copy it.

It is the one labeled IMG code here

[ATTACH=full]20294[/ATTACH]

KYBOSSLS said:
Fred Flintstone here, want to show off some photos, I have them in my photo bucket acc. How do I get them to transfer over to this site? This will be my 1st winter mod. :)
Fred, copy the IMG link from Photobucket into the thread. It should show up then.

Great post and I added it to the Tip for reading BMO sticky since this question gets asked daily.

CaliMR said:
When you go to the picture's page, there are links on the right side. The one that looks like http://###.photobucket.com/blahblahblah[/ img] is the one you want, just copy it and paste it here. If you click on it, it should auto-copy it.

It is the one labeled IMG code here

[ATTACH=full]20299[/ATTACH]
[/quote]

Cal, still having trouble posting the photo's, got the one on it for the call tag. Comes up with the upload folder is full? putting down the hammer and getting the 45 out :-\

5 DOT 0 said:
KYBOSSLS said:
Cal, still having trouble posting the photo's, got the one on it for the call tag. Comes up with the upload folder is full? putting down the hammer and getting the 45 out :-\
post the link to the photo in this thread and I'll see if I can post it.
Thanks for the help, here is the link to my photo bucket profile
http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/kybossls/

I couldn't get that link to work. Please check two things. First that looks like your folder and you need to paste the link for an individual photo. Second make sure your photobucket account is set to public view for your photos.

Look at the photo cali posted and all you have to do is click on the img link and past that link directly into the post. You do not need to use the "insert image" widget from the post reply screen.

5 DOT 0 said:
I couldn't get that link to work. Please check two things. First that looks like your folder and you need to paste the link for an individual photo. Second make sure your photobucket account is set to public view for your photos.

Look at the photo cali posted and all you have to do is click on the img link and past that link directly into the post. You do not need to use the "insert image" widget from the post reply screen.
OK, I am not in the stone age, no more Fred Flintstone!2011-06-08_16-10-56_744.jpg Thanks guys, 5 DOT 0 this photo was first time in my garage, my floor was done 7 yrs. ago, still looks new.photo-2.jpg

KYBOSS-If you haven't, explain how you got a photo while your car was on the carrier. One of the best Boss purchase stories I've heard.

We'll need to round up the other KY Bosses and get a better photo op at the Horse Park, KY Speedway or something when the weather breaks.

Not sure about the Cats, most people are picking them but I just think they need more experience.

I remember seeing one on the rotisserie at BJ, and the first thing I thought was look at that retarded exhaust.

The second thing I thought was, I want one ;D

I think the BJ displays were good marketing, as I am sure I am not the only one who saw it there and then just had to have one.

TMO Supporting Vendors