The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I have Vin & Build Date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BossFred said:
cloud9 said:
BossFred said:
I talked to my dealer and he informed me that they have a v.i.n. and my L.S. will be built the week of Jan. 31st.
Fred 8)
Woot! Congrats! Mine should be rolling right alongside yours somewhere on that line :D
Thanks,
I wish I had a GT 500 to keep it company like yours ;)
Well they'll be keeping each other company in the garage until probably late March/early April. Let's hope you get to drive yours right away and we can all live vicariously through you for a while! ;D

Does anyone know what system the dealers are looking at to see the VIN and build date?

CONGRATS!! About a month to go till the build and then the worst part...knowing that your car is just hanging out somewhere, lol.

San Diego auto show is close...hopefully Ford will bring the ingot.

TMO Supporting Vendors