The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I just had to laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Took my BOSS to work yesterday and on the way home on one of the back county roads (very nice long 2 lanes) I hit a light and a lil car pulls up next to me.

I thought it was a honda or sonthing - reves his engine and it farts all over - i start to chuckle

We take off and up until about 75 mph we were neck and neck til starting to wind 3rd and i pulled on him by a VERY small margine and i was litteraly laughing out loud. We pull over and this dude had a V8 supercharged Hundai !!! ROFL why ??? what ever

We chatted a bit - the car has nice appointments an a big ole V8 in a hundai !!! I'm still laughing. Dude says its pushing around 480hp rofl
Best part - the chick he had with him went an sat in my BOSS while we chatted - i think she was about to jump ship for the real deal.

CSB

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel