The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I know I will get stoned to death for posting this here.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeuRon

2012 500A #1626
Both cars look great! The hard work paid off. 8)

Westlake; between Rollingwood & Bee Cave? If so, he fits right in with those fine rides (graduated from there myself).

Westlake; between Rollingwood & Bee Cave? If so, he fits right in with those fine rides (graduated from there myself).

LOL, yes, he graduated from there last year and now is on a D1 scholarship playing golf for oSu.

Nice man I like it! I wish Ford made a SG Boss though, it would have looked bad ass!

Also it looks really warm by you guys which make me kinda jealous lol

Great looking car! Keep the Mustang tradition alive! Hats off to you and your son. He will have something to cherish for ever. Job well done!!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Getting stoned is not legal here. Only in the states of Colorado and Washington.

Nice work on both cars bud. Love both of them.

I would like to say that I am plesantly surprised at the community here on this forum. I am somewhat gunshy because it seems like a lot of forums that I have posted different things on always seem to have a ton of SA comments and ridiculing. My son and I have shared the Mustang Experience together. I have always been a truck guy (Ford of course) but have always done most of my wrenching myself. He is the one that from before he drove was a Mustang junkie still is. It has been cool for us to do this together. At first, it was me basically making him hand me tools to now, he takes a lot of the lead and figures it out by himself and better than me :) Anyhow, I appreciate everyones comments and look forward to sharing our Mustang experience.
Breck

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
302BOB said:
We have stern moderators overseeing this site that will cane you if you misbehave....just kidding..maybe just a little down time in a corner.... ;D

You are correct about the moderators. No cane though.

I have experienced first hand what happens if say you (Army) and another guy (Navy) get a little carried away. We were brought back to the pulse of the site.

Much appreciated by the way!!

They keep this focused on the reason we are all here.

Great cars

And you have two great examples!!

302BOB said:
We have stern moderators overseeing this site that will cane you if you misbehave....just kidding..maybe just a little down time in a corner.... ;D
I have a bull whip. Gary does the caning. ;)

The community here on this forum is great, I've always found help in my questions and searching for more info.

I like the upgrades you did to the car and the experience you have with your son is something I hope to one day have with mine when he grows up :)

I think I got it...No Track Key and no Boss Owners Manual for our GT! LOL I am pretty sure I will be safe. Tires will be the next thing on our list. This site does have some great info. We have had a one piece Dynotech drive shaft that we have not got around to installing due to me not being clear on the pinion angle. Great write up on this site about that very install.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I like the car overall. Only thing I don't is the font for the sidestripes...doesn't look 'correct'. Otherwise great details especially with the CF parts.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel