The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I need to start posting more here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First TMS bans Sparky, someone who was trying to help people. Then if they removed the thread about the brain dead ass because he has friends there, F them. I hope that is not the case but if it is i'm done with TMS.

I would like to be here more and will try anyway, just hard to keep up with them all.

You're welcome to post here as often as you like. We hope to be a bit more focused on the technical aspects of the Boss cars and have some members with a great deal of knowledge on the cars. Check the racing forum for more info. BTW Sparky, AKA Matt, is now a member here. Drop in and say hello.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/not-a-boss-owner-but/15/

2012Boss said:
First TMS bans Sparky, someone who was trying to help people. Then if they removed the thread about the brain dead ass because he has friends there, F them. I hope that is not the case but if it is i'm done with TMS.

I would like to be here more and will try anyway, just hard to keep up with them all.
Hey Boss,

Good to see you here.

I'm not entirely blameless in my getting banned from TMS, like I said in the "not a Boss owner" thread I shouldn't have lost my temper and my reaction to the administrator was ultimately what got me banned; that said though I couldn't in clear conscience let people run roughshod over myself and other workers.

I don't want this to digress into a pro-union rant; all people are certainly entitled to their opinions on Unionism. But I do want to say this. The vast majority of factory workers go to work every day and just because they are required to belong to the union they do not check their work ethic at the factory door.

I just wish more people understood what really goes on inside these plants before they point fingers.

OAC_Sparky said:
I just wish more people understood what really goes on inside these plants before they point fingers.

I've met a lot of nice Ford folks at AAI and SLAP (before they closed it down)

Just to underscore the issue:

http://forums.themustangsource.com/f657/american-muscle-getting-worse-493571/#post6042101

By cdynaco

I absolutely DISAGREE with you.

I ordered FRPP laser etched logo black cam covers. TMS 5% Discount. They were shipped and delivered faster than lightning.

Opened the AM box, opened the FRPP box inside, and some dumb azz at Ford put blem cam covers in the box before they were ever shipped to AM. How much does that Ford guy get paid again??

Called AM - late after regular hours - they answered and they shipped another set out - on the UPS truck - before they even sent me the return label.

I returned the defective product to them as instructed and the new set was good.

American Muscle ROCKS!!
FRPP products are not packaged at Ford plants. And it's likely that his cam covers were made at a smaller, non-union vendor.

This is precisely the thing I was "on about" when I responded to him and Scothew. And I explained it as such.

Well I am a union guy, always have been as was my father. I like the fact the guys building my car can afford one themselves. Much better then people putting cars together that are mad they will never see one, it is what separates places like the US, Canada, Japan, Germany and others from the rest of the world.

For the record I can understand how people can take you the wrong way but your were not at fault there and even if you were, you should have been handled differently since the amount of time you spend helping others. Double standard, maybe, but that is how the world works.

Thanks for all your help Sparky, don't know if you saw the thread there with my car. I love it, Fords still got it!

2012Boss said:
Thanks for all your help Sparky, don't know if you saw the thread there with my car. I love it, Fords still got it!
Thanks, yes I saw that you got your car. Hope you have lots of fun ith it. I'm still waiting for a VIN for mine --- looks like it'll be a long haul for me. :p

2012Boss said:

The reason that thread was removed was certain people were talking about calling the dealer and things like that. It was more of a safety measure than anything else. Cause it's amazing what you can find on google these days. No sense in brining unwanted attention to people who are just trying to rid the industry of a dumb ass :)

Nccstud said:
2012Boss said:

The reason that thread was removed was certain people were talking about calling the dealer and things like that. It was more of a safety measure than anything else. Cause it's amazing what you can find on google these days. No sense in brining unwanted attention to people who are just trying to rid the industry of a dumb ass :)
What happened

Big Vito said:
Nccstud said:
What happened
Probably the thread about this stunned c@nt joyriding in unsold customers cars; this one was a white Boss 302. A few of the members I was reading at TMS had narrowed down the area in St Petersburg FL. Personally I hope they catch the douchebag -- usually these things end up blamed on Ford,

PS I'm going to remove this shortly so it doesn't kill my Photobucket bandwidth
<< Video Removed .... >>

Big Vito said:
Thanks Matt, I remember that video but it was gone fast.
Hate seeing crap like that

From what I could gather it was Gainesville GA and Mall of Georgia Ford. The guy driving was originally from St. Pete according to his Youtube and Facebook pages. If this shouldn't be public knowledge for whatever reason, please delete this post.

GA
Gearhead31 said:
Big Vito said:
Thanks Matt, I remember that video but it was gone fast.
Hate seeing crap like that

From what I could gather it was Gainesville GA and Mall of Georgia Ford. The guy driving was originally from St. Pete according to his Youtube and Facebook pages. If this shouldn't be public knowledge for whatever reason, please delete this post.

If it is on Facebook, then it is already public knowledge. Most young people do not seem to get that. ::)

TMO Supporting Vendors