The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I think its here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just got a call the boss arrived on saturday. I am getting excited again after all the delays. Looks like that slow train to nowhere eventually gets the job done. Taking off to get it now!

Congratulations. When was your build date?

bruno said:
Just got a call the boss arrived on saturday. I am getting excited again after all the delays. Looks like that slow train to nowhere eventually gets the job done. Taking off to get it now!
You're going to have a blast! What serial number did you get?

Its broken in. I think it was 236 . Had a 800 round trip to get it and am tired as a dog. More details tomorrow if anyone is interested. I love the car.

The fellowship of happy owners swells by one more. It's really great isn't it? Post pics when you can!

TMO Supporting Vendors