The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I think this dealer is HIGH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Must be a fully documented and acclaimed BMO Member Boss 302 LS trade in unit!

105K, yea sounds about right.

Have fun,
Dave
302 HP

Bay Area
302 Hi Pro said:
Must be a fully documented and acclaimed BMO Member Boss 302 LS trade in unit!

105K, yea sounds about right.

Have fun,
Dave
302 HP

Its brand new. I heard that the owner had a couple of them in the garage and was going to hang on to them. I guess he thinks its worth that. And maybe it will be someday but not today.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Dealer is getting more value from not selling.

We are looking at it. The dealer is getting hits on their site. People will come in to see the $100K Boss.

While they are there they meet a salesman and he tries to work his magic.

All part of the game.

Would I spend $105k on this Boss?? Not if its my money.

SeattleBoss

TrackAttack 9-23-13
Just saw a '12 and a '13 at Park Place Ltd in Bellevue, WA this afternoon. They are asking $46 & $47K. Sounds like a bargain. Two for the price of one....

Honestly, I'm really (and pleasantly) surprised that they have held this kind of value two years after production.

SeattleBoss said:
Just saw a '12 and a '13 at Park Place Ltd in Bellevue, WA this afternoon. They are asking $46 & $47K. Sounds like a bargain. Two for the price of one....

Honestly, I'm really (and pleasantly) surprised that they have held this kind of value two years after production.

That's a high retail. I doubt any of us as a private seller would get that much. I've seriously considered selling mine. Then I drive it and realize how much I love this car. I own another faster car but there is just something about the Boss.

Bay Area
seca954 said:
That's a high retail. I doubt any of us as a private seller would get that much. I've seriously considered selling mine. Then I drive it and realize how much I love this car. I own another faster car but there is just something about the Boss.

Our cars are great. Not the fastest but so much fun. Smiles per gallon

TMO Supporting Vendors