The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I thought this made a cool pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was instructing for the "Friday at the Track" HPDE at Summit Point Motorsports Park this past Friday. One of our students showed up with his LS and I just had to get a picture with both cars! He also owns a 1970 Boss 302.

100_3993.png

Actually they are Ford Motorsports wheels (I think same as 302S). They are identical to LS but black rather than red.

cloud9 said:
Nice pic Chuck! I have those same wheels with R6's mounted on them but they have yet to find their way onto my car much to Rick's chagrine ;D
Really what's the hold up? ;)

Chuck did you remove the black decal from your hood?

Nice photo guys.

That's me with Chuck. Thanks for posting that Chuck. The track is where you need to go to let the Boss stretch it's legs. The car is a blast to drive.

TMO Supporting Vendors