The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I traded the 2012 Boss, but I think I'll be okay with it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I always watch the local dealers and wondered if someone from the forums bought that one. Congrats.

RR FTW!!!

797C0628-X3.jpg

Congrats on the '13 Boss. Love those unexpected buys. Went shopping for a supercharger a few years ago and came home with a Roush P-51a...which got bounced for my '12 Boss.

Thanks guys and gals for all the nice comments. For the record my brother Paul did not buy a new car. This however is the second February in a row that we stopped at Grand Prairie Ford on our way to ECR and one of us end up with a new car. Both purchases where unplanned of course! Feb 2012 – Paul bought a 12 GT 500 and of course this Feb I bought the 13 Boss.

I think the wives are going to forbid this trip in 2014.

Chris

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel