The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ignition Wiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, there are 4 wires that go to where your key goes. Then there is the ignition module on the other side of the ignition cylinder that has 6 wires. Wiring in a remote start button is easy. What I cant figure out is what wires i need to cut and send to a remote switch to making it so when i flip the switch, it is like turning the key to run and then flip it again and like turning the key to off.

I removed my ignition cylinder (Added racing steering shaft) and disabled PATS. Now i just need to cut whichever wire(s) are needed to send to toggle switches so I don't need a key to start the car.

I have looked over wiring diagrams a million times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_0176.JPGIMG_0177.JPGIMG_0178.JPG

TMO Supporting Vendors