The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I'll be MIA from track days for the foreseeable future

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norm Peterson

Corner Barstool Sitter
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
a few miles east of Philly
Snipped from the Howe balljoint thread,
A short note on that last bit . . . seems I'm being placed on an anti-coagulent regimen, so I guess that at least for now I won't be getting out there on the track in the foreseable future. But I'll tag along here anyway until I come down with CRS.

I can see where there might be an outside chance I'd try running the paced parade laps at a TNiA event if they're still running them. I'd like to, anyway, but no promises.

Thanks, Norm

Norm, With all this TMO support you got, along with our Prayers....You'll be OK.....................Blink of an eye...catch you at track side.....................Just watch that Heavy right foot.....................

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Fully understand your predicament and will keep you in my thoughts. The Mustang will still give you pleasure rowing through the gears on the open road , and it is great therapy to take your mind off the other issues. Do take care, keep us updated, and as so many have noted, don't stop dropping your words of wisdom and experience.

TMO Supporting Vendors