The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I'm a dad!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Hey guys, I know most of you knew my wife and I were expecting our first child and as of 12:45 pm EST, I am the father of a little boy. Very excited that this has happened but sad that I'm still overseas for another month. However, modern technology allowed me to be 'there' right afterwards and that definitely helps, as I've gotten to see and hear him. Both he and my wife are doing well. So now I have two things to look forward to when I get home: Him and the Boss! :D

Congratulations and I hope mom and son are resting well. Wow a new baby boy and moving within a few miles of Laguna Seca, you are one lucky guy!

ufnavy06

LindsayEOD said:
Congrats bro and it's really cool you got to see. I'll spark up a monte cristo in your honor tonight.

I picked up a Cuban that I had been saving for the occasion. Since it's the middle of the night here, I wasn't going to light up until everyone else had a chance.

Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting you, your wife, and the little admiral when you move out here. We'll hit Laguna Seca in the spring!

ufnavy06

TMSBOSS said:
Congrats Navy.

My daughter was born in the Naval Hospital on Okinawa and just turned 18.

Being away from home does have it's challenges.

Enjoy the DAD experience...they DO grow up Too Fast!!!

;D

Ironically, that's where I am. Just after Thanksgiving and I'll be home.

Congrats!!, Greatest feeling in the world!!
I have do it 4 times!!
My twins are Marines, 1 in Sandiego and 1 currently in Assghanistan. When he returns he will transfer to Okinawa.
For those that have been to Oki PM me some do's and donts and the cheapest way to get there. (PM please dont want to hi jack this thread)

ufnavy06

302BOB said:
He's gonna want to drive that Boss of yours in a few years..........

If I have it my way, he'll get my dad's. Well as long as one of them stays in the family, we'll be happy. It might be an antique by then though!

Amazing man! Congratulations! Wait till he's 2 and he'll start loving the Boss. I know my 3y old son does. He's obsessed with cars, racing and riding in my Boss.

And... stay safe out there!

TMO Supporting Vendors