The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I'm already drooling...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

At the Boss Track Attack reception dinner. I'm already drooling and they haven't served dinner...and yes I am drooling over my sexy wife who supports my passions in life ;) Love ya babe!

This trip almost didn't happen as we stopped in Colorado last Sunday first to visit the family and I fell down my sister's stairs that are as slippery as ice. Fractured my little toe and bruised my ribs.

Could have been way worse as I was airborn like a cartoon character slipping on a banana peel. Landed back first on my side right on the edge of a riser. I thought I was toast.

But I'm here, and crazy excited and a tad bit nervous. Feels like Christmas as a kid all over again.

dudena6u.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh boy, that bruised rib might make things a little challenging for you!
Enjoy and have a great time!
Hope your wife knows what comes after TA... if she doesn't, she may not be smiling in the next picture :p

F.D. Sako said:
Oh boy, that bruised rib might make things a little challenging for you!
Enjoy and have a great time!
Hope your wife knows what comes after TA... if she doesn't, she may not be smiling in the next picture :p

It made it challenging but not too bad. Hurt the most on the instructor hot lap.lol

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel