The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I'm competing in Norwalks True Street Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
This weekend I'm signing up to compete in the True Street class 2011-2014 ..5.0
Shootout.
They have 9.0 sec all the way up to 15 second, after 3 passes your closest to the number wins.
I'm going to sign up for 12.0
My car pretty much runs 11.9s to 12.3s in 2500 DA and this track is much better.
Wish me luck to represent the Boss!!
http://www.nmradigital.com/2013_event_schedule/norwalk_oh_preview/

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
No, I'm 4 hrs away, but driving down with like 5 others from our Mustang Racing club. Are you guys racing too, what class
Www.MoMsRacing.com

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Thanks a buddy might loan me his Skinnies, hopefully they will pick up a. 1 or more to keep me at 12.0

Unless they've changed something in the last year, you don't have to tell them youre going for a particular time. So if you spin horribly and run a 15.0 on the first pass you can go for that also...

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Re: Re: I'm competing in Norwalks True Street Class

flyby763 said:
Unless they've changed something in the last year, you don't have to tell them youre going for a particular time. So if you spin horribly and run a 15.0 on the first pass you can go for that also...
Hmm interesting, thx, have anymore info about event or tips?
Are you going this year?

i will be there saturday

don't think racing this year, probably just the car show

i actually won the true street 12 second class in my terminator at this event a few years ago

will look for you guys

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Well, I decided to just run all out and heck with winning after blowing it.
Ran a 12.34....
Then last run spun tires off the start and gave up and coasted. LoL

TMO Supporting Vendors